Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where have I been??

So much has been happening here lately!  I had a couple of shoots.  I worked as an event coordinator for a Free Concert that our church presented to the community. Take the City.  It was AWESOME!
And now, I have been working on a new image and marketing materials for the business.  Super busy, but well worth it.

Brooke Price Photography now offers Gift Certificates!  You can purchase them in denominations of $25, $50, $100 or higher. They are valid toward any session or print order. Gift Certificates can not be combined, are non-transferable, and you can only use them toward either the session or the print order.  They are a fabulous idea for a gift for a Baby Shower to the Mother to be, or for any other occasion.

So, that is what I have been up to.  I hope everyone is blessed!

No comments: