Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Pricing To Be Announced!

Hello Everyone! A new price listing is in the works for Brooke Price Photography.  This list will not be listed nor effective until August 2010.   This is a necessary step for the growth of the business, and I am just so humbled and thankful to each of you for your love, support, and appreciation of my art.  That truly is what this is.  I do not feel like it is work. This is a dream come true and it blesses me so much to feel so much love from all of you!  I want to continue to work with you to capture the heartbeat of your life and your family!
In other news, if you visit the website there is a wonderful resource article that I have posted in the Specials/News section.  It really helps to break down and explain the process of the custom portrait session!
Thank you and God Bless each of You!

Brooke

No comments: