Saturday, May 22, 2010

SUMMER LOVIN

A  little recap of things going on around here:
 Jackson Cole no longer has the ChixPox!  YAY!  He's back to being my sweet and rotten little boy. And I could be happier!
 We're planning for his 1 yr Birthday Party!!! That part makes me want to cry.


Also, and this is a Blessing.  My summer is becoming very busy.  Seeing as I live in a Vacation Town and I have the beach so readily accessible my summer months are booking quickly!  I had fabulous hopes that this is what would be happening 4 months after starting up - so a great big THANK YOU to all who spread the word, had portraits taken, and who love to show them off!  You are a blessing and I LOVE being able to be a part of your memories!!!!!

So,  if you are interested in having portraits done in SWFL on your vacation, please do not hesitate to call me or send me a message VIA the website to set up an appointment!!!

God Bless Everyone! ♥


Brooke

No comments: