Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{Baby A 1/2011} Newborn Photographer Bonita Springs, FL

I think this little guy stole my heart!  He "talked" to me the whole time.  I forget all the sweetness of the little grunts newborns have.   His mom might be one of the coolest ladies I've ever met.  She was so fun and really cooperative to help with all the posing too.  So to Mrs. A - You are awesome woman!

Here are just a few of Baby A's pics, I think I could have edited this session a hundred times. Their house had this amazing entry with awesome natural light pouring in.. an absolute dream. I've been wondering if maybe I can get my hubby to build me an addition like this to our house... hmmmm.  Maybe a home studio space for the future.  :0)   Anyway, here is the sweet lil man!

THANK YOU to Baby A and his wonderful Momma for spending a sunny afternoon with me!

No comments: