Thursday, November 25, 2010

New fun stuff! {SWFL Photographer, Bonita, Naples, Lifestyle Photographer}

So overly excited about the new iPad my honey bought today. It is supposed to be just a new asset to the house, but seriously this thing is so amazingly awesome for the biz I can't believe it has taken us this long to get one.
Exciting news because of the new iPad purchase, Brooke Price Photography is going to be going paperless! I have already found a fantastic app for accepting payments, including credit/debit without using pay pal. I am so excited about that.
Now just to find the perfect fit for my contracts and I will be good to go!

Had to share in the wonderful news.

On another note, in our world Thanksgiving is in the am, I love this holiday, I adore food. Imagine that! Also I am sporting a fabulous sling on my right arm due to suffering from severe tendinitis. So I will be medicated for the holiday. Not so much fun but I am still thankful for my wonderful family and all that God has blessed me with.

I'll leave you with a couple of pics from the recent quick shoot I did with my lil sugars!
























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Chaparel Dr,Bonita Springs,United States

No comments: