Sunday, October 24, 2010

Show us Your Stuff!

Happy Sunday everyone!! 

I know I share lots of different little tidbits of info and goodies that I find on different sites with you all.  Well, I would like to be able to offer you all a direct link to some of these services, so this is an offer to All the Fabulous Vendors that I love to endorse!  

If you have a service/trade that benefits photographers, or the photographing community I would like to offer you the opportunity to advertise on the Brooke Price Photography Blog, for FREE.  If you would be interested in partnering with us,  please send an email that INCLUDES your Button Link information!  If you do not have a button, and are interested, please contact me and I will help you to set one up!  

This is a wonderful opportunity for others in the community to find your talents!!! 

Thank you to you all! 

Brooke

No comments: