Thursday, March 4, 2010

Easter Sessons!

I will be scheduling Easter Sessions for March 15 - 26.  If the weather is permitting, I can allow for 2 shoots per day, excluding Sundays.  

Please visit the website to send me a message if you are interested in a date.  

I am excited! I have 3 setups in mind depending on age.

Who's Seen the White Rabbit?  - this is going to be for children

Peter Cottontail  -  this is for infants and younger children

Shall We Have Tea? - this is going to be more traditional "posed" and will work best for families and adults.  

All 3 "scenes" will be set up on location, so we will be able to shoot a great combo of photos!  

I'm excited and I  hope you are too!!  

Please visit the websites Contact Section to Schedule!  

Thank You!! 

1 comment:

pam said...

I'm so excited I can't wait to see your work. wish I had a incredible talent