Sunday, February 14, 2010

Please Pray

I am so upset about this!  My car was broken into tonight while I was at church.  It was only 1 of 5 that this happend to.  My business bag which held, all of my papers, including my sample for clients, business cards, contract and release forms, MY CAMERA, and had my wallet was inside.  That is the bag that was stolen.

After filing a report, the police have a person of interest.  I heard them talking about this man, he has a drug problem and is known for these "opportunity" crimes.  Please pray for this man, even if he is not the one who did this.  Pray for God to touch and heal him and help him to step away from Drugs and Crime.  And pray that the person who did this is caught and that God does a mighty work in them so they will turn away from this behavior.

I am so sorry that I will not be able to schedule any session right now.  I had one planned for this Thursday that I was so excited about, but alas, it looks as though it will need to be canceled until I get through with my insurance claims or whatever is needed.  I'm praying that our Auto Insurance will cover this.

Thank you all for the support.


Brooke

No comments: